WHAT WE DO: Nuclear Medicine Centre
Our Nuclear Medicine offers Nuclear Medicine Imaging to determine the spread of cancer to bones or organs before the patient undergoes cancer treatment.
Being the only non-profit organisation that offers this service, hospitals in Malaysia often refer their patients to our Centre for this highly subsidised service.
Our nuclear medicine services can be used for:
- Identifying tumour sites and stage
- Identify bone trauma (sports injuries), the extent of arthritis
- Detect urinary tract obstruction, detect renal transplant rejection as well as scars
- Diagnose hyperthyroidism (Graves’ Disease), acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- Bone Scan (Total Body): RM650.00
- Renal DTPA Function Study: RM600.00
- Renal DMSA Scan: RM600.00
- Meckel’s Doverticulum: RM400.00
- Thyroid Scan: RM300.00
How to make an appointment:
To schedule an appointment, please call +603-2698 1053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your:
- IC or Passport
- Referral Letter from the hospital
- Diagnostic History and Previous Results (X-Ray, CT Scans, MRI Scans, etc. If any)
Our Location and Operating Hours
The Nuclear Medicine Centre is located on the Ground Floor of The National Cancer Society building.
Open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.