WHAT WE DO: Cancer & Health Screening Clinic
Our Cancer and Health Screening Clinic is a one-stop health and cancer screening centre for men and women of all ages. Regular screenings are encouraged to reduce your cancer risk.
Our range of services cater for both men and women cancers:
- Breast Cancer – A clinical breast exam and teaching of breast self-examination can help with early detection. We provide 3D Mammogram (for women aged 40 and above) and ultrasound of the breast (for women aged below 40)
- Gynaecological cancer – We conduct gynaecological screening especially for cervical cancer and ovarian cancer to detect abnormal cells in the cervix. Conventional Pap Smear, Cancer Marker, Thin Prep, Blood Test CA125 and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) are tests to identify women at risk of cervical cancer
- Prostate Cancer – Primarily for males above 40, we provide Prostate Specific Antigen test and ultrasound of the abdomen and prostate
Other screenings or tests include:
- Abdominal & Pelvic Screening and Ultrasound
- Bone Density Test
- Thyroid Screening (Ultrasound & Blood Test)
- General Blood Test (Including Tests for Cholesterol and Diabetes)
- Breast Prosthesis fitting for patients who have undergone mastectomy
As a non-profit organization, our services are highly subsidised, enabling more men & women to have a chance to undergo screening.
The centre also offers health screening packages for corporate organizations. We cater for men and women from all walks of life.
How to make an appointment:
To find out which screening service(s) is best for you or to schedule an appointment, please call us +603-2698 7351 or email email@example.com
Please bring your:
- IC or Passport
- Referral Letter (If any)
- Diagnostic History and Previous Results (X-Ray, CT Scans, MRI Scans, etc. If any)
Our Location and Operating Hours
The Cancer and Health Screening clinic is located on the Ground Floor of The National Cancer Society building.
Open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.